Davison Pl

From WikiEnglewood.org
Jump to: navigation, search

Davison Place appears on the 1912 map of Englewood, though at that time it was called "Orient Way". It was renamed to honor Henry P. Davison, a J. P. Morgan partner, and one time president of Englewood hospital. [1]

References

  1. Griffin et al, Dustin (2003). Englewood: Historical Sketches. Englewood Historical Society. p. 51.