Englewood Historical Society
The Englewood Historical Society, consists of some of the city's prominent citizens interested in preserving our history. It meets at Dwight Morrow High School, and maintains a page on the Library's website. 
At the 2014 Annual Meeting, the following persons were elected to two-year terms as Board Members of the Englewood Historical Society: 
~ At the Feb. 2015 these members were elected to the Board, on recommendation of the nominating committee.
- Natalie Beaumont, 2nd gen. Past-President, of the League of Women Voters
- Charlotte Bennett Schoen, Former City Council President
- Bobbie Bouton-Goldberg, 1st Author, "Englewood and Englewood Cliffs", Arcadia Publ., 1998
- Arnold Brown, Esq. Former State Assemblyman, Co-Author, "Englewood and Englewood Cliffs", Arcadia Publ., 1998
- Frances Whelan Chartrand, Local realtor
- Norman W. Davis, Former City Council President
- Cynthia Golbe
- Sondra Greenberg, Former Mayor, City of Englewood
- Vreni Hartwig, Women's Club of Englewood
- Will Lee, PhD, Assoc. Prof. English, Yeshiva University
- Beverly Mitchell - Local realtor
- Thomas Monroe, Local Historian
- Olga Mosciaro, City Historian
- Irmari Nacht, Artist, Co-Author, "Englewood and Englewood Cliffs", Arcadia Publ., 1998
- ~Dr. Stephen J. Press, Founder, Féd. Int'le de Chiropratique Sportive, Chief Physician, USSR, XVIth Winter Olympic Games
- ~Dennis Stapleton - Local Realtor
- ~Charles Taylor - Church liaison
The following officers were elected for two-year terms :
- Co-Presidents - Beverly Mitchell, Norman W. Davis
- Vice President - Irmari Nacht
- Treasurer - Cynthia Golbe
- Recording Secretary - Natalie Beaumont
- Corresponding Secretary - Frances Whelan Chartrand
- Webmaster. "About us". EHS Website. Englewood Historical Society. http://englewoodhistoricalsociety.org/about-us/. Retrieved 1/27/2015.
- Webmaster. "Awards". EHS Website. Englewood Historical Society. http://englewoodhistoricalsociety.org/annual-awards/. Retrieved 1/27/2015.
- Webmaster. "Links". EHS Website. Englewood Historical Society. http://englewoodhistoricalsociety.org/links/. Retrieved 1/27/2015.