Greenleaf Ave

From WikiEnglewood.org
Jump to: navigation, search

Greenleaf Ave is named for Samuel Greenleaf who owned a large estate on both sides of Liberty Rd which included a suibstantial Mansion with numerous outbuildings. It survived until the 1940's when it gave way to the extension of Belmont St and Crescent Ct. [1]

References

  1. Griffin et al, Dustin (2003). Englewood: Historical Sketches. Englewood Historical Society. p. 57.